Monday 13 December 2010

Fridays Update



This Fridays update brings us another time line.

Now normally I find these very interesting, though this time I find it hard to see why. Not being a lore junkie, I do like to see time lines. This 1 however failed to perk my interest at all.

I'm sure when the game is in full swing, I'll look back and think oh yeh, thats why this time line makes sense. But without the benefit the hindsight, I struggle to be overwhelmed like the other time lines have shown.

The only positive side to all this, would be when or if you can unlock a quest to make this video make sense.
I assume this could be a possible flash point, that you would run into when your not flying your ship(if you know what I mean).

All in all, a very strange update. But vastly better than some we have had of late, if there is any hidden gems in this video it is well and truly invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment