Sunday 2 January 2011

PodCast Of The Year Results!!!

First off I would like to say that I'm sorry, that in my haste I did not have a closing date to this poll.

With it being the holidays I let it go a few days, so that anyone wishing to vote had ample time to do so.
And without any more delay he's your TOP 3 TOR PodCasts of the year.

In 3rd Place - The Republic Only adding to TOR this year, they held a very strong 3rd place by a wide margin. Taking an 18.5% of the over all vote.


In 2nd Place - Darth Hater A very close 2nd indeed, they had the lead for a day or 2 switching out with are eventual winners. Taken a very respectable 28.5% of the votes.

And are winners are TOROCAST It really was a 2 horse race from the offset. But here my friends are your very deserving winners of the 2010-2011 TOR PodCast of the year. Taken a 35% of the over all votes.


Thank you all for taking the time and voting for you Pod of the year. It just great for us as fans to have so many great Podcasts for a game that has not yet been released.

No comments:

Post a Comment